75-664 Makalauna Pl, Kailua Kona, HI 96740
75-664 MAKALAUNA PLACE; KAILUA-KONA, HI 96740
An innovative, unusual, unique contemporary home functionally designed to maximize magnificent views, a nature preserve-like setting, and seasonal breezes at an ideal 800 foot elevation.
Architect Lucky Bennet’s theme for this home was “every room is a great room” with cathedral ceilings, 8 foot pocket and solid core doors, copious cross-ventilating windows, ash wood cabinetry with 36” high counters, sophisticated direct / indirect lighting systems, chef-quality kitchen and even a “great” hallway atrium.The result is an exceptionally open vertical floor plan with spacious covered lanais and solar heated infinity pool worthy of this prime special location. Private, secluded and only five minutes from downtown Kona.
- Single level large family home~ no stairs
- Park-like setting with complete privacy
- Two office areas
- Inside / outside dining
- Clear cedar ceiling in great room and master bedroom
- Eucalyptus hardwood flooring
- Marble half-bath, Marble Master bathroom with garden view shower
- Kid-friendly recreational lofts in two bedrooms
- Window seats in three bedrooms
- Large laundry room
- Oversized three car garage
- Single Family Residence
- 3,574 Sq. Ft.; 1.94 Acres
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 1/2 Bath
- Ideal elevation; no need for A.C. or heating
This lovely unit has been impeccably maintained. It has a comfortable floor plan, with the bedrooms on either side of the condo and an ocean view from the master bedroom, lanai, and loft area. The loft can be used for a home office or added guest area. Kailua-Kona, Hi has a year round temperate climate that is perfect for outdoor activities, year round swimming, and easy livi
Sunsets in Kailua-Kona are breathtaking!