71-1490 Puu Kamanu Ln, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
If perfect weather, Mauna Kea, Mauna Loa, Pu’u Wa’awa’a, Maui and ocean views are important to you, then you’ve just found your next home!
Pu’u Lani Ranch, between Kona and Waimea, is famous for it’s perfect, moderate year-round climate. Step into this unique 4-bedroom, 3-bath home with all the upgrades you desire. Spanish style stucco, single story, fenced in backyard for privacy and safety plus the sweet-smelling night time fragrance of night blooming jasmine right outside your master bedroom.
This beautifully landscaped exceptional home has many mature palm trees along with plenty of fruit trees including grapefruit, papaya, coconut and more! Subdivision has an active coqui frog eradication program so your nights are peaceful while you and your family view a night sky as clear as Mauna Kea right outside your door.
Priced to sell this is a must see!
· Built in refrigerator with maple exterior to match the custom cabinets
· Central vacuum, granite counters in kitchen and bathrooms
· Clay tiled roof, solar water heater, satellite dishes
· Electrolux convection oven, Bosch dishwasher
· Gas fireplace, a/c in master bedroom
· Pergo, travertine and tile floors Wood blinds
· His and hers walk-in closets and jetted tub in the master bath
· Double shower with body sprayers and double sinks in the master bath
· Sellers are firm on the price!
- Type: Single Family
- SQFT: 2,801
- Bedrooms: 4 bedrooms
- Bathrooms: 3 bathrooms
- A/C: Central
- Lot Size: 1.12 acres
- Date Built: 2005
This property is no longer available. I have many other properties to show you, so please call 1.808.895.9536 and we will begin the search for your new home in Hawaii.